Cameron 23 months and then some

Ok, I am a little bit behind on doing a 23 month post for Cameron, alright a lot behind....but Christmas was in there then New Years and we were out of town!

So Cameron turned 23 months back on Dec 20th, and as I am writing this blog she will be 2 years old in just two weeks!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! So I won't be doing much info in this blog because of how close it is to her birthday and the fact that we go to the doctor the day after her birthday and I can give you her stats!


Cameron with marker on her face:)



Got the piggy bank for Christmas and is still loving it!




Not sure what you called this toy got it for free and Cameron absolutely loves it! She plays with it daily! I am just glad that she likes it so much!

Just a couple of things she is finally saying Dada consistently and not signing it as much any more. Cameron has pretty much stopped signing mom and just says it a lot! She also learned this past month Nana, Banana, Please (esss)and Christy! Cameron is trying very hard to say words when we ask her too. She also has learned the letter 'O'. Cameron will pick it out of books and in her letter puzzle. Can't wait to see what other new things our sweet, precious girl will learn next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months