"And we're back in the game!"
A weird title I know but you will soon understand! Cameron girl turned 2 yesterday (1-20) and Joe and I can't believe that she is already 2! It really does seem like we just brought her home from the hospital! Look at her below!
I was semi dreading this visit because Cameron has been under the 3% line on the growth charts since she was 9 months old! Cameron didn't even hit 20 lbs until she was 19 months old! As most of you know she is a very petite little girl. Well today she weighed 22.6 lbs!!!! So we go back to the title "and we're back in the game!", because now she is right at the 5% line of the growth charts! I know 5% and I am excited, but she wasn't on the chart for almost 15 months! So to say that Joe and I are excited is to say the least! We are so proud of her!
Cameron has been eating much better so definitely has helped to her gaining her weight! For the other stats, she is 2ft 8in or 32 inches tall which puts her on the 10% line, and her head circumference is 17 3/4 in that puts her in between the 5% and 10% line. Cameron is very proportionate girl!
Ok, onto other information, Cameron is talking so much more the new words she has added consistently are; Papaw(my dad), Elmo, baby, please, pig, yes, and she has said juice and bunny but only a couple of times. Cameron loves to color, and watch The Wiggles. She also loves to build with her mega bloks and read! Cameron is an avid reader! She attaches to one book at a time and will read the same one over and over! I am not quite sure I have said this before but she can count on her hand 1-5 and knows those numbers when asked to point to them or find them. Cameron will also when shown the letter 'M' say momma, shown the letter 'D' say dada, and shown the letter 'F' will sign dog for Flair!
Cameron is showing that she has a mind of her own and we are having to use time outs quite a bit for hitting and throwing things when she is mad. All part of parenthood!
Ok can't think of anything else so one more pic of our girl cheesing!
Comments