Weekend up in the Chicago Area
We had a very busy weekend the first weekend of June. Joe's parents came in on Thursday night and then on Friday we all drove up to the Chicago area to spend the weekend with Joe's sisters and friends for the weekend. Cameron was a trooper especially when we were eating out for lunch and dinner the entire weekend. It was a lot of fun hanging out with our family. We had good conversations, great food and fun! We played Miniature Golf on Saturday and we all had a blast!
On Sunday night we were in a hotel and with all the things we did over the past several days Cameron didn't always get a good quiet time/ nap in. So as I was packing on Monday to leave the hotel I let Cameron watch a movie and she fell asleep and took a 30 min nap! It would have been longer but I needed to check out!
We had a fabulous weekend!
Cameron had a good time playing as it was her first.
A picture with Uncle Mike at Tsukasa of Toyko-Japaness restaurant.
With the Aunties outside of Wildfire.
On Sunday night we were in a hotel and with all the things we did over the past several days Cameron didn't always get a good quiet time/ nap in. So as I was packing on Monday to leave the hotel I let Cameron watch a movie and she fell asleep and took a 30 min nap! It would have been longer but I needed to check out!
We had a fabulous weekend!





Comments