NC Part 2

On Friday Kim Shoemaker, took Cameron and I to Raleigh and to Heather's house!  Cameron got to meet Heather's kids and I finally got to meet sweet Ephram.  Cameron took to Cailey right away and had fun playing with her new sweet friends!

After we had lunch and the kids played for a bit Heather, Cameron and I drove down to Ocean Isle Beach to spend the night with Joe's parents and so that Cameron could spend the weekend with her grandparents while I had my girl weekend! Little did Heather know that our good friend Anne and I planned to surprise her with Anne coming ! Heather was trying very hard to get Anne to come and Anne eluded her! It was so much fun surprising Heather!
 Heather couldn't believe it!
Saturday morning came and Heather, Anne and I went out to lunch, shopping at the outlets, dinner at a Seafood restaurant, then to the condo to check in and hang out on the beach taking pictures in our new dresses!


Sunday brought plenty of sunshine and warmth! It was wonderful hanging out on the beach with my college roomies! Anne had to leave Sunday evening before dinner but Heather and I stayed and had Mellow Mushroom Pizza for dinner and we walked around Broadway in Myrtle!










We picked up Cameron from Grandma and Gramps' on Monday morning and went back to Heather's house where Heather surprised me with another good friend Laura! Cameron and I flew back home on Tuesday and we couldn't wait to be home with Joe!

Comments

Heather said…
YAY!! That was SO much fun!! I am so behind on my blogging but I'm glad you got these up:) Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months