Fun Times with Daddy!
Every evening after dinner, and while I am cleaning up Joe and Cameron have play time! They run/chase, tickle and have a great time! It warms my heart to see/hear them interact like that! So I took some pictures one of the times so I could post it here.

Tickle fun on the couch!

Here Cameron wanted to put Daddy to sleep so he obliged and closed his eyes while she read him a bed time story!
I know that Joe cherishes this time with Cameron and I pray that she will one day appreciate her daddy for taking time every night to play with her!
Tickle fun on the couch!
Here Cameron wanted to put Daddy to sleep so he obliged and closed his eyes while she read him a bed time story!
I know that Joe cherishes this time with Cameron and I pray that she will one day appreciate her daddy for taking time every night to play with her!
Comments