First Dental Appointment
Cameron had her very first dental appointment the other day and of course, I had to take pictures of it! I was truly impressed with Cameron and how well she did! Bree our hygienist was awesome with her!
The only problem we had was that Cameron wouldn't keep her mouth open very wide. Bree and I both had to keep reminding her that she needed to open wider so that Bree could do her job! Our dental office is great it has TV's in the rooms and Cameron was able to watch her favorite show Caillou while getting her teeth cleaned. Cameron did well and never complained about getting her teeth scraped.

Cameron getting her teeth polished. She chose bubble gum flavor paste.
| getting started |
| Getting the chair in position |
The only problem we had was that Cameron wouldn't keep her mouth open very wide. Bree and I both had to keep reminding her that she needed to open wider so that Bree could do her job! Our dental office is great it has TV's in the rooms and Cameron was able to watch her favorite show Caillou while getting her teeth cleaned. Cameron did well and never complained about getting her teeth scraped.
Cameron getting her teeth polished. She chose bubble gum flavor paste.
All Done! Cameron did an amazing job!
Comments