Last Post before Cameron Arrives
Hello to all! I had my final doctor's appointment today before we go into the hospital very late on Monday night. I actually didn't get to see my doctor just the nurse but things are still fine. Cameron is moving a lot and doing her thing. My blood pressure is still up a little so I still need to be careful with my sodium intake and rest as much as possible. I am 80% effaced which means my cervix is softening nicely and I am a loose 1 cm dilated. We found out what the procedure will be for going into the hospital on Monday night. We will get checked in, get an I V, put me on the monitor, and give me Pitocin, which will make the contractions start. I will also have some antibiotics because I was positive for the Beta Strep Test. My doctor will come in the morning around 7 or 8 and break my water if it hasn't broken naturally. According to the nurse I will have Cameron on Tuesday because my doctor won't let it my labor last 24 hours. The nurse also said that if I am not progressing well my doctor might do a C - Section. I pray that I don't have to have a C-Section.
Well, my next post will be of Cameron being with us! The next part of our journey is getting ready to start and we can't wait!
Well, my next post will be of Cameron being with us! The next part of our journey is getting ready to start and we can't wait!
Comments