Latest update

I had another doctor's appointment today and my blood pressure was still a little high. The nurse took it twice before I saw my doctor and then once more before I left. The third time, was the best it was 122/76 which was much better than the second one at 133/88 and I don't know the first. Saw my doctor and she still wants me to rest as much as possible, but I can do small chores around the house. I can put a load of laundry in and then rest in between the loads that kind of thing. Which I am glad that I am not restricted to bed rest because the house needs to be cleaned. So I figure I would do a little at a time and rest/ put my feet up in between things. My doctor also did an exam and said that I was 1 cm dilated. So the process has started:)

On another note, we received our stroller system today! Thanks Mom and Dad Simpson!:) So the only thing left to receive is our glider rocker which, according to the tracking system, is in IL but not at our home yet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My vote////way out here in Arizona is Jan.17th... GLad you are off of bed rest, and doing well. We are keeping you in our prayers ...

Love,
Angie
Nan said…
So sorry for the bed rest...I imagine it isn't fun. But, at least you will go into motherhood being rested! I did WW about 6 years ago and did really well, then had babies and all that stuff. This is the last time I will go back...I plan on being there forever! By the way, January 19th (my mom's bday), and my word verification is colic! How funny!
Heather said…
Ok nan...colic...NOT funny:)! Let's hope that is not in Eve's future!! Eve..that's awesome that you've started dilating..i never did until the day I had her:). I've had friends that have been three cm dilated early and been weeks late though (just so you have warning in case it does take a while:). I can't wait to see all the great pics of the new stuff you got! Love you
Jess said…
Yay! I didn't dilate until it was time to go, but when I got to the hospital I was at 7 so it was quick. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

The Nursery

Our First Baby!