Here comes Cameron!

So I had a doctors appointment on Tuesday (1-13) and my blood pressure was still high for my doctor. My doctor told me that she wanted to do one more sono to see how the baby was doing and was going to set up a time for next week to be induced. Cameron is a healthy 6 lbs 12 oz right now and is head down. I have another appointment on Friday to check blood pressure and to have questions that Joe and I have be answered about our induction. Then on Monday night, just after midnight, Joe and I will be going to the hospital to start the process of having our little girl! We are excited, nervous, and unsure about what is going to happen. We have been waiting for this moment for so long, and as most of you know, we have gone through a lot to even get this far. Our God is amazing and we are so blessed to have Cameron come into our lives! I will do one more post before she is here to give you an update of Friday's appointment and let everyone know how things are going to run for our induction. I ask that those of you who want to; pray for a great delivery and for my strength to endure the contractions (most of you know I don't want any medication). Also, pray for our focus to be on God because He will be the one to get us through this.

Comments

Courtney Beth said…
Yay! I saw the title and I thought she was on her way now... :o) So excited for you both, I know you're going to be awesome parents!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months