Day 3 of our Trip
Day 3 was Saturday the day of Hayley's graduation from High School. Cameron and I didn't go because of the heat and I wanted her nice and rested for the afternoon of people and food. Not that Cameron ate any of the BBQ or cake we had but I wanted her to be happy for all the relatives.
Joe took our camera and took a couple of pictures of the graduation but none of them could you see his cousin, so I just posted one.








Cameron was such a good girl! Everyone just loved her and she did great meeting everyone and taking her naps like she did!
Joe took our camera and took a couple of pictures of the graduation but none of them could you see his cousin, so I just posted one.
Here is my beautiful girl sitting in her bumbo chair while we are waiting for the BBQ.
Cameron and Uncle Kenny
Cameron and Aunt Cathey
Cameron and newly graduated from H.S Hayley
Some more pics of Cameron and Doob
Comments