Our new Boston Terrier FJ





Ok so it is not a real Boston Terrier but a stuffed one. Actually it is a Webkinz toy, which we didn't know until we were home. We, as a family, were clothes shopping this past weekend and Joe saw the stuffed animal and saw that it was a Boston. So of course we had to get it for Cameron it didn't really matter the cost. When we got home, as I was taking the tag off, I noticed that it was a Webkinz animal. I asked Joe if he knew that when he picked it up and of course Joe didn't and then I looked at the receipt and saw that it was $15.00! Oh well, what are we going to do. :) We named it FJ, Flair Junior, and it sits at the end of Cameron's bed in a corner. Cameron likes it so it is worth it to us!

Comments

Jess said…
Such sweet faces!

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months