Cameron and Flair again

Cameron loves to play with Flair's toys. Especially this one, it is a tire with a bell inside. Cameron was trying to take the toy away from Flair the other day and I had to capture it with some pictures.


Here I go can I get it?


Flair doesn't know what to think, but Cameron's got a hand on it!


Flair is saying "no way that is my toy!"

Looks like Flair won!

Flair was very gentle with her. If he doesn't like what she is doing he will just get up and leave. I am so proud of our little pup that he hasn't tried to harm her when she wants to be near him and mess with him.

Here is a short video of Cameron messing with Flair and he does makes some throaty noises at her.


Comments

Heather said…
you gotta let cameron have the flashlight and play with flair!! get that on video:)
christy said…
looks like Molly taught Cameron to go after Flair's ears! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months