Sweet Potatoes and More
Cameron is really getting the hang of things when it comes to eating. For lunch the other day we had some sweet potatoes and rice cereal mixed with apple sauce. All foods are home made and I have enjoyed doing it!




Cameron will eat the amount of food that I put in front of her! Right now she is eating peas, apples, bananas, and sweet potatoes. I have tried green beans and was unsuccessful but we will be trying those again real soon. We start peaches on Sunday (9-13) and I hope that it will be as successful has her other fruits. I am still working on serving sizes. Right now for lunch I have dropped the rice cereal and doing an ounce of veg and an ounce of fruit and whatever new food item we are trying. Dinner is 3 tbl of rice cereal, an ounce of veg and an ounce of fruit. Cameron eats is all! So other moms out there should or could she eat 2 oz of veg and fruit per meal? (that is what a serving size from a jar would be) Joe and I are definitely thinking of going that route just wanted to know what other moms did:)
I leave you with a short video of Cameron eating and making noises while she eats!
I leave you with a short video of Cameron eating and making noises while she eats!
Comments