Outdoor time

Cameron seems to enjoy being pushed in the stroller around our neighborhood and we do it quite often. On our walk a couple of weeks ago she lost a sock. Well, a week ago when we were on our walk we found her sock! I had already thrown the other one out but wanted to get a picture of the 'found' one before I threw it out. Funny how it was still there a week later! It just so happens that one of our neighbors on that same day said that she had saw a baby sock and I told her it was ours and we got a good laugh out of it.

Cameron and I were outside on our back deck just enjoying the nice day and then two butterflies came around.


It was neat to see Cameron trying to follow the butterflies. The butterflies were going everwhere but seemed to like staying near our deck. I love watching our girl watch other things that she hasn't noticed before!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Vacation

15 months